Friday, April 29, 2011

Jennbridge: Introducing Jenn's Losing Trick Count Booklet


I have been using losing trick count for at least 10 years and find it so valuable that sometimes I wonder how I ever bid a hand without it!  I decided to put my experience down in writing and this is the result.

From the introduction:

As bridge players we would love to be able to bid every game and slam that makes and avoid those that don’t! We know how many high card points it supposedly takes to make game and slam and find ourselves occasionally feeling uneasy when things don’t quite “add up”. We take 10 tricks when we’re in a part-score and 12 tricks when we’re in game. Or we bid game or slam with the “correct” number of points and go down. We vaguely wonder whether there is a better way. The answer is YES! Losing Trick Count is a superior method of hand evaluation which, when used in conjunction with the high card point system, will dramatically improve your bidding accuracy.

Using the losing trick count method takes the guesswork out of bidding and enables you to get to the best contract consistently. Plus, it is easy to learn, easy to use and you can use it on your own--even if your partner has never heard of it!

If you want to polish your game as well as have more fun at bridge, I urge you to start using losing trick count today!

This 32 page booklet sells for $9.95.  To order your copy of Losing Trick Count go to the ordering information link on the right side of the page or click here:  http://jennbridge.blogspot.com/2011/04/ordering-information.html

See you at the table!
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on launching your new baby. Very well written. k

Anonymous said...

Can you say more about your losing trick count publication? Thanks!

Memphis MOJO said...

Congrats on your publication. If your blog is any indication, I'm sure it's well-written and worth more than 8 bucks.

Anonymous said...

Reading this book changed my game overnight! It’s about time someone provided a clear, concise, & easy to read summary of this extremely valuable tool!! Thank You!!!

GJ said...

I read both of your articles on Losing Trick Count in the Bridge Bulletin. My question is: how did you derive the number 24? I would need to understand that before I used LTC. Thanks, GJ

Anonymous said...

Appreciation to my father who stated to me on the topic of this website, this web site is
genuinely awesome.

Anonymous said...

You can definitely see your enthusiasm within the work
you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not
afraid to mention how they believe. All the time go after your heart.

Anonymous said...

If you desire to increase your familiarity only keep visiting this site and be updated with the hottest information posted here.

Anonymous said...

It's going to be end of mine day, but before end I am
reading this enormous article to improve my know-how.